Win a dinner for two at the Healesville Hotel
Terms and Conditions
Win a dinner for two at Healesville Hotel and a kid’s activity pack
- The promoter is: TarraWarra Museum of Art at 311 Healesville Yarra Glen Road, Healesville, Victoria Australia
- The competition is open to residents of Australia excluding employees of TarraWarra Museum of Art and their immediate relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via an entry form inside TarraWarra Museum of Art. Entrant must opt in to receive updates from TarraWarra Museum of Art to be eligible for the prize.
- The competition runs from 17/3/18-18/3/18.
- Closing date for entry will be 18/3/18 at 5pm AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- Dinner for two at the Healesville Hotel valued at $130, plus a kid’s activity pack valued at $70 by TarraWarra Museum of Art
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be randomly selected by TarraWarra Museum of Art.
- The winner will be notified by announced on Instagram and Facebook on 22 March 2018 and notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. By entering, you give TarraWarra Museum of Art permission to publish your name online and in print platforms. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.