Volunteers play an important role in enhancing the accessibility of TarraWarra Museum of Art to members of the public. The Museum’s volunteer program provides the opportunity to learn about the workings of a museum, make new contacts, discover more about twentieth century and contemporary art through privileged access to the collection and special events, and provide our not-for-profit institution with invaluable support.
As a volunteer, you are entitled to a range of benefits including:
- free entry to our exhibitions
- a free ticket to every public program
- invitations to our exhibition openings
- a free coffee upon arrival
- discounts at the Museum Shop and TarraWarra Estate Restaurant and Cellar Door
- the opportunity to be directly involved and contribute to the day to day running of the Museum
- the chance to meet like-minded people through regular social events for volunteers.
SUMMER EXHIBITION VOLUNTEER CALL OUT
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist over our busy summer season.
We seek applicants with excellent communication skills and a passion for art to assist with front of house duties (welcoming visitors, gallery invigilation, reception and helping at special events), who are available for the duration of our major summer exhibition, Patricia Piccinini & Joy Hester: Through love … from 24 November 2018 – 11 March 2019. A minimum commitment of two days per month, and one Saturday or Sunday over the course of the exhibition, is required.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the online registration form or contact Steph Tesoriero on 03 5957 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org