Volunteers play an important role in enhancing the accessibility of TarraWarra Museum of Art to members of the public. The Museum’s volunteer program provides the opportunity to learn about the workings of a museum, make new contacts, discover more about twentieth century and contemporary art through privileged access to the collection and special events, and provide our not-for-profit institution with invaluable support.
As a volunteer, you are entitled to a range of benefits including:
- free entry to our exhibitions
- access to public programs
- invitations to our exhibition openings
- a free coffee upon arrival
- discounts at the Museum Shop and TarraWarra Estate Restaurant and Cellar Door
- the opportunity to be directly involved and contribute to the day to day running of the Museum
- the chance to meet like-minded people through regular social events for volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the online registration form or contact Steph Tesoriero on 03 5957 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org